Monday 5 November 2012

OUGD504 // Design for print // Inspiration Research

Now that i am moving forward with this project and starting to think about the format and layout of the publication, i have collected images of layout designs, which i think are interesting and elements could work for what i am doing with my publication.
I have collected these images from:





Looking at all these pages of inspiration has given my lots of ideas for the layout of the publication. I have decided that i like the aesthetics of the editorials that are sectioned up by using different lines. These seperate different sections of information within a spread. I think it adds to the design of the page and makes it more interesting to look at, as they seperate the page up for your eye to identity different areas to read. It can also be used for hierarchy on the spread too.

No comments:

Post a Comment